Have a go at doing this quiz.
It is quite difficult but is a great way to pass the time and increase your knowledge. We have included some reading suggestions, as well.
- What is the only country whose name can be typed on just one row of a standard keyboard? (hint: using the letters in the top row)
- Who won the best album at the 2021 Aria awards?
Barkaa, Baker Boy, Genesis Owusu, The Avalanches
- Which city was voted both most liveable by The Economist in June and best city to visit by Lonely Planet in October?
Vienna, Melbourne, Osaka, Auckland
- TRUE or FALSE: HIV notifications have declined by more than 35% in Australia since 2016?
- How many telehealth appointments have there been since the start of the pandemic?
64 million, 80 million, 86 million, 92 million
- Pistil, stamen, peduncle, and stigma are all parts of what?
- Since 2019, who has been Australia’s governor-general?
- Since 12 December 2021, ATAGI updated its recommendation for Pfizer and Moderna booster doses. How long after receiving your two-dose course of vaccination do you have to wait until receiving the booster dose?
- Globally, what percentage of people living with HIV received lifelong antiretroviral therapy (ART) in 2020?
47%, 65%, 73%, 89%
- How many senators are there in the Australian Parliament?
Did you know?
Summer reading recommendations
- The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku
- The Way It Is Now by Garry Disher
- Bila Yarrudhanggalangdhuray: River of Dreams by Anita Heiss
If you have any recommendations for movies, must-read books or binge-worthy TV series, email them to us for the next newsletter at email@example.com
- Genesis Owusu
- TRUE. HIV notifications have declined by 37% in Australia since 2016 (AFAO, 2022)
- 86 million
- A flower
- David Hurley
- 3 months
- 73% (WHO, 2021)