Pozhet is an organisation for heterosexual people living with HIV in New South Wales. At Pozhet you can:
- Get confidential support
- Find out about useful services
- Meet other people affected by HIV
- Get the latest information
- Have a say about what we do for people living with HIV
Treatment and Prevention
Multicultural and Language Support
- WASTV HIV action video http://t.co/oVcqx8xZNY via @YouTube about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Disclosure Guide for services who work with people living with HIV http://t.co/UN3FoIJQpy about 23 hours ago from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Pozhet Annual Workshop http://t.co/pdu2gz9hi2 25 Sep, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Events in August update http://t.co/eRzfxx78yG 14 Aug, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: What should I eat with Eviplera? http://t.co/x8LuKpnXZ0 11 Aug, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
The Canadian Positive Development Leadership Institute has published a resource for services who work with people living with HIV. NOW WHAT? The Possibilities of Disclosure: A Guide by HIV Positive People for AIDS Service Organizations and Their Allies.
The Pozhet Annual Workshop is on 29 November. People living in regional and rural NSW can apply for an accommodation scholarship for 2 nights accomodation in Central Sydney. Travel will have to be covered by the individuals themselves.
Eviplera is a great new pill taken just once a day, with few side effects. However you must eat a good meal with it.
Here are some examples from the NHS (UK) of things you should eat with Eviplera.