Pozhet is an organisation for heterosexual people living with HIV in New South Wales. At Pozhet you can:
- Get confidential support
- Find out about useful services
- Meet other people affected by HIV
- Get the latest information
- Have a say about what we do for people living with HIV
Treatment and Prevention
Multicultural and Language Support
- New post: Events in August update http://t.co/eRzfxx78yG 14 Aug, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: What should I eat with Eviplera? http://t.co/x8LuKpnXZ0 11 Aug, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New page: Yop Poll Archive http://t.co/Q2nF1YyvP6 6 Aug, 2014 from pozhetwordpresstotwit ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AIDS_conference: The @iasociety released a Concise guidance for HIV healthcare providers on the use of antiretrovirals for prevention h… 26 Jul, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AIDS_conference: "Achieving the end of poverty is truly possible" Bob Geldof #AIDS2014 24 Jul, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
The Pozhet and Western Sydney Haven event is coming up in Blacktown on the 30th August. (see events)
The Tree of Hope also have a drop in at Lewisham on 27th August. For more info see the Winter Newsletter.
Eviplera is a great new pill taken just once a day, with few side effects. However you must eat a good meal with it.
Here are some examples from the NHS (UK) of things you should eat with Eviplera.
The opening ceremony at AIDS 2014 was pretty amazing and filled with a lot of emotional highs and lows. Read More